The school of Tiwari brothers was coming out with flying colours and on 07, December 1924 on the auspicious occasion of the 19 Awards Ceremony of the Sanskrit School the proposal for up gradation of this School up to the High School level was made in presence of the Chief Guest, the then Head of the Education Department for Jaipur State and to everone’s surprise an approval was received within a short span of one and a half months. In 1925 this institution was registered as a High School with U.P. Education Board as the RBSC was not formed by then. From 1925-26 session classes for High School began. Later with the upcoming of Rajputana Education Board this High School was affiliated with it. Efficient management & dedication and devotion of the mentors attracted students from all walks of society and from every part of the country. Even the big new building proved to be a small place to operate. The nephews of Mr. Swaroop Lal Ji Tiwari, Mr. Govind Narrayan Ji Tiwari and Kanahaiya Lal Ji took over the responsibility of constructing the current new building with the investment of lacs of rupees. The foundation, of the current building was laid down on 12, June 1935 by the then Finance Minister of Jaipur State, Mr. Rao Bahadur Raja Amarnath Atal.

he after math of the positive outlook of reverend (Late) Mr. Jhumarlal Ji and (late) Shri Swaroop Lal Ji Tiwari was the birth of a resourceful pre-school in their own Haveli. The sole reason for the continuous oozing and influx of the students with every session was the quality education provided here. With the passage of time, it became famous as the Sanskrit School of the town. Mr. Madhav Prasad Pareek and Siddhant Vangeese were the first pedagogues of this pathshala. Due to high ethics, moral values and disciplined quality education provided at Sanskrit School the bit Haveli of Tiwari Brothers proved to be a small and insufficient place to carry on. Hence a new School building was constructed by 03, February 1906 and classes up to grade four were started there. But they were not to stop here, primary classes of fifth and sixth were launched in 1915 and in 1917 the permission to start the eighth grade was received. Several dedicated and skilled labourers worked daily to complete this building in four years. The official inauguration of this vast building was done on March the 10″ 1939 by the then Maharaja Shri Sawai Manshingh Ji II. Soon the classes of Arts and Commerce were started and it became the first Private Inter College of Jaipur State. This college was affiliated to Rajaputana University, Jaipur in 1947. It was upgraded to Degree College on July the 01* 1955. In 1993 the college became a Post Graduate College. Currently Post Graduate Classes are going on in Hindi Language, History, Political Science and Geography. S.S.G. Pareek College on the basis of its Education, Administrative and Historical background and with a glorious past, bright present and golden future was declared a Heritage college in 2001 by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. It received a special grant of rupees seven lacks (Rs. 7,00,000) along with aids for the development of Library Building and Post Graduation Department University Grants Commission has sanctioned an aid of 68.36 lacks under the eleventh five year plan and is willing to give an aid of 50 lack rupees to the college on the completion of its Hundred Golden Years.